Storing

Home Forums Questions & Answers Storing

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Medusa Gorgon

I keep getting this pop up that asks me to let Ribbet store things on my laptop. the whole point to me using their app in the first place was because it wasnt required to store anything on my laptop. Is there a way this pop up will CEASE appearing. because i wont allow Zynga to store anything on this laptop what makes the owners of Ribbet think i will let them?

• #2044 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Medusa, The amount of storage Ribbet is requesting (1MB) is a minuscule amount. We would simply use this amount without asking (that’s what a program you installed on your computer would do), however Adobe Flash requires that we prompt you to do so. Ribbet really needs this space to function effectively and I would suggest simply approving it to use this amount of memory. Such a small amount will not have any impact on your other programs or storage space.

Unfortunately there isn’t a way to stop this dialog from appearing as Adobe Flash requires this amount of space to run Ribbet effectively, and so it will keep asking until you allow it. All of our regular users have allowed this dialog without any issue. If you have any further concerns please let us know.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Storing
Your information: