If you have trouble loading any page in the Ribbet application you may see endless loading, a blank page, or some other error. Use these steps to resolve the issue:
Step 1. Force refresh Ribbet
Visit the page you’re having the trouble on, then refresh it by:
– PC: Hold down Ctrl + SHIFT + R
– Mac: Hold down CMD + SHIFT + R
Step 2. Disable any ad-blocking Extensions
Certain browser Extensions and Add-ons may block Ribbet from working correctly. You’ll need to disable these Extensions or whitelist Ribbet. Below are browser-specific steps to find out what Extensions or Add-ons you’re using:
– Chrome: Open a new tab and type chrome://extensions.
– Firefox: Click Tools > Add-ons.
– Safari: Click Safari > Safari Extensions.
To whitelist Ribbet, add *.ribbet.com/* as an exception in the Extension or Add-on.
Step 3. Contact our support
If you’re still having problems, we’re here to help. You can reach out to our support team at ribbet.com/contactus.