save font color selection

Home Forums Questions & Answers save font color selection

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kathy

I want to add multiple lines of text all in the same exact color. Is there an easy way to save the text font color so I don’t have to re-find the exact text color each time I add another text line? (I’m sure there is an easy answer for this; I’m new to Ribbet.) Thanks for your help!

• #1018 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy. If you’re using the same font, you can just use the Enter key within the text entry area to add multiple lines to one block of text. If you need to use separate lines though (because you want different fonts or different spacing), you can find the same color in a number of ways:

1. Click on the first text you want to copy the color of, then click “Add” up the top left above the font list. This creates a copy of the text which you can then move and change but keep the color of.

2. Another trick (an alternative) is you can copy the color by copying the 6 digit code which can be found above the color selector to the right. You can then paste this to the same spot on a different piece of text and hit enter.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: save font color selection
Your information: