Reply To: Saving an image after editing

Home Forums Questions & Answers Saving an image after editing Reply To: Saving an image after editing

Shirley Fuoco

Unfortunately the response didn’t help me. I can not believe the difficulty I am having with getting the blank canvas size to print correctly. I am using an HP Laser Jet Pro printer. I never had issues with sizing when using the old version of PicMonkey. They discontinued the program which is why I switched to ribbet.
When I open Blank Canvas, I enter a desired print size, for example 4″ x 4″ or 1200×1200 and then save it. I’ll upload a saved photo from my computer and use the ribbet tools to make changes, add effects etc. I then save the image to my computer. When I’m ready to print, I open the document and it print size is near a full 8.5″ x 11″ page. I have tried every option I have on my printer and NO LUCK.
I have spent days trying to figure this out but no luck. I’ve signed up for a monthly subscription and hope I can overcome the issue. I am honestly at a total loss. I’ve been creating my own labels etc for years so this isn’t new to me.