Reply To: Under eye circles

Home Forums Questions & Answers Under eye circles Reply To: Under eye circles


Hi Cathryn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! The Touch-up tab‘s Airbrush and Wrinkle Remover tools can both be effective for this purpose. Simply open the tool and drag over your photo. Both tools have Fade sliders you can adjust to make it look as realistic as possible, and Airbrush has a Strong version you can switch to.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. If you’d like advice on a particular photo, send us a copy to and we’ll advise you.


– Regards, The Ribbet Team