Reply To: Change Persective

Home Forums Feature Requests Change Persective Reply To: Change Persective

Mike Martin

I too would like this feature. For example, if you have a camera tilted up and take a picture of a cathedral, the vertical lines will converge. This can be post fixed in programs like Photoshop. They call it a filter for distortion. It allows straightening the vertical lines so they become more parallel.