We’ve just released a new Ribbet version with some important improvements to collage, image quality & more!
- Fine-tune your collages with rotate, flip, zoom and clear cell
- Improved quality of images in collages, images saved to Facebook, Flickr and Picasa/Google+, and images dragged from the Photo Basket
- Improved EXIF support for correct rotation of images on loading/saving and thumbnails on saving
- New search box in Ribbet top/side bar to search Ribbet help, forums and blog
We’re very excited to announce that we’ve launched a new Ribbet version! Here’s what’s included:
- Improved look and feel with a cleaner, easier to use interface
- 3 new touchup effects: Eyeliner, Eyebrow Pencil and Eye Shadow
- New size presets for collages, blank canvas and cropping, making printing at various sizes and creating Facebook cover collages easier than ever
- No need to sign in again after more than 10 days away from Ribbet (unless you sign out) and improved password reset emails and email delivery
- Photo basket is now available for unregistered users
- Bug fixes: Fixed issue when saving to Facebook, Flickr and PicasaWeb when not logged in and dealing with multiple images. Addressed Flash bug crashing certain effects including Vibrance and Gritty (learn more)
- Favorite your most loved Ribbet effects, stickers, frames & seasonals to keep them shortlisted on your Favorites tab
- Google+, Picasa Web and Blogger integration: Edit, save, optionally replace and create collages directly from these services (connect via Picasa, Google+ tab)
- 21st Century Impressionism: Create oil paintings from your photos with this brand new effect
- 23 New Out-of-this-world Sandbox Effects to take your image processing to a whole new level
- Eraser brush added to HDR-ish, Pencil Sketch, Neon and Posterize effects
- Increased background contrast for better visibility when creating a white Blank Canvas
- Ability to replace edited Flickr photos now a feature for everyone, not just Flickr Pro members
- Bug fixes: Closed tool-tips no longer popup on future visits, Flickr replace problems and saving to a particular Flickr Set fixed, Hitting Enter key on Blank Canvas dialog now working
Introducing the Eraser Tool by Ribbet! Now you can easily delete areas from layers, textures, frames and stickers on all your favorite Ribbet creations. That means it’s now easy to add another person to a photo, and to customize textures, stickers and frames by deleting areas you don’t want.
Also new in today’s update: Now you can add text using any font from your computer. That means you can download and install thousands of free fonts from websites like dafont.com and 1001freefonts.com and then use them in your Ribbet creations, leading to endless Typographic possibilities. Just click “Load My Fonts” at the bottom of the Ribbet font list to use any font from your computer!