uploading multiple photos

Home Forums Questions & Answers uploading multiple photos

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      donna benson

Is it possible to upload multiple pictures from your downloads at once – say for the collage?

• #8359 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Donna,

Thanks for contacting us! Yes you can upload multiple pictures as long as you’re a registered user (if not Sign Up first). When selecting files:

– Hold down the Command or Control key on your keyboard
      – Or, you can also select multiple files in a row by clicking the first, holding down the Shift key and then clicking the last

Let us know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

• #23733 Reply
      Eric Bertrand

Hello

What is the maximum amount of images i can upload.

also, is it possible to make grids containing 800-1000 elements?

thank you!

• #23736 Reply
        Ribbet
        Keymaster

Hi Eric,

There is currently no maximum number of images you can upload, although you are limited to the number you can upload at a time (Premium members can upload 100 at a time).

With grids, there are limits. In our web-based version you’re currently limited to a 6×6 grid. With our program version for Windows and Mac, you can start with a 10×10 grid and then insert images into the grid by dragging them between 2 cells, however this would be a tedious way to create such a massive grid.

Let us know if you have further questions.

– Ben

• #23734 Reply
      Eric Bertrand

hello
      how many images can i upload max

and how many images can i put in one design max

thank you!

• #23738 Reply
        Ribbet
        Keymaster

Hi Eric,

There’s no limit to how many images you can drag on into a free collage (i.e. by starting with a blank canvas or with an image background), but in the grid collages (accessed in the Layouts tab on the left) there are the limits I mentioned above.

– Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: uploading multiple photos
Your information: