Stickers Stick and won’t budge !

Home Forums Questions & Answers Stickers Stick and won’t budge !

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      4cassandra

Picnik was my favourite place to be. I cried when it shut down and I was over-joyed when Ribbet came along but I’m having so many issues. The most frustrating one is when I’m designing a card .For example today I was designing a Birthday card , confetti frame fabulous and then I started putting party hats on people and the hats kept freezing in mid air BEFORE i had placed them on people heads ! They refused to be dragged. I had to delete them then save ,exit Ribbet come back,try again got the hats on and then had the same issue with the ballooons !. It had taken so long that I just gave up…..I really really love you Ribbet but this thing drives me nuts (I am using google chrome)
      Thanks for any help:)

Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi 4cassandra, I’m very sorry you’re having these troubles. When I test with Chrome I don’t experience these problems, but I do understand that these issues exist on some computers.

There are many things that can be tried to fix these types of issues including the points set out here: http://blog.ribbet.com/?topic=trouble-loading-ribbet I would suggest clearing your cache [step 3] as a possible solution (so that Ribbet is forced to reload).

Unfortunately Chrome sometimes seems to not behave correctly with Flash, and I have seen some suggestions on fixing this such as in this article: http://www.pcmech.com/article/problems-with-google-chrome-and-shockwave-flash/.

Another simple thing you could try is uninstalling and reinstalling Google Chrome. Also as simple as it sounds, rebooting your computer may help.

If you do resolve the issue please let us know what worked for you. Sorry I can’t point you to a simple and certain fix.

Toni W

Stickers won’t do anything; can’t move them, enlarge or reduce or tilt them. I use Chrome and they don’t work.

Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Toni, Would you mind trying to reboot your computer and see if the problem persists? It sounds like Flash has entered a corrupt state which rebooting may very well fix.

Ribbet
      Keymaster

Issue was resolved by rebooting.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Stickers Stick and won’t budge !’ is closed to new replies.