Computers running Windows Vista or Windows 7, in combination with AVG anti-virus may experience a saving issue when using Internet Explorer. The security defaults from AVG and Internet Explorer interfere with downloading files from Ribbet to your local drive. Follow these steps to fix the issue:
1. In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Select the Security tab.
3. Click the Trusted Sites icon, and then click the Sites button.
4. Add https://www.ribbet.com to the list.
Step 2: Disable Protected Mode in Internet Explorer.
1. In Internet Explorer, go back to Tools > Internet Options.
2. On the Security tab, click the Internet zone.
3. Uncheck the box next to ‘Enable Protected Mode.’
4. Click OK.
5. Re-enable Protected Mode after you’ve finished downloading your file.
Step 3: Use a different browser.
If you’re still experiencing trouble, download one of the following browsers: