Ribbet wants to simplify your photo experience in every possible way. For both Flickr and Picasa Web Albums (Picasa coming soon), if you rename a photo or change a description, caption, or tag in Ribbet, these changes will be reflected at the photo’s source. Here’s how:
1. In the Library tab, click on Picasa Web Albums or Flickr.
2. Hover over the image to expose the gear:
3. Select Rename.
4. Type the new name in the text box below the photo.
Change description, caption, or tag
1. Open the image you want to change
2. In the Save & Share tab, click on Picasa Web Albums or Flickr.
3. Enter a new description, caption, or tag.
4. Click Save Photo.
Viewing 0 reply threads
The forum ‘Save & Share’ is closed to new topics and replies.