Help – change photo only after save

Home Forums Questions & Answers Help – change photo only after save

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Terri Kelleher

I have tried everything, including going to history and clicking undo….nothing works. I need to keep the collage but only change photo. I have about 15 photos I need to just replace and save as a new photo with same collage. I cannot take photo out and replace, it only puts new photo over the old but then I can’t resize. I have spent hours trying to do this and nothing works. Need help! I don’t want to try to exactly duplicate 15 collages with different photos.

• #6851 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Terri, Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue! Currently the only way to edit the images in your collage is to open the item from the Library > History tab (as you have), and then to continue to click Undo until the Collage tab appears again up the top center in place of the Edit tab. This unfortunately means undoing any changes that were made after the collage was completed (such as adding text and effects). Once back in this “Collage mode” you will be able to change out the images.

Let us know if you have any further questions or problems!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Help – change photo only after save
Your information: