Import images directly from your webcam.
1. Go to the PHOTOS tab, and click the WebCam Photo section on the left bar.
2. In the Adobe Flash Player Settings dialog, select the tab with an eye over the monitor:
3. Click Allow to let Ribbet access your computer’s camera.
Other applications on your computer may need you to revoke this access to function properly.
4. Select Close on the Adobe Flash Player Settings dialog.
5. Hit Take Photo to snap your image.
6. If you’re ready to edit that image hit Keep Photo. If you don’t like the photo hit Try Again.