Flickr save? Just spinning gears

Home Forums Questions & Answers Flickr save? Just spinning gears

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Marjorie Roswell

I am attracted to ribbit primarily because it allows me to save to flickr (in theory.) When I click the Flickr connect button I just get perpetually spinning gear image, along with the phrase “Connecting to Flickr…” and a cancel button. Is there any hope of actually saving my images to flickr?

• #3287 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Marjorie, Thanks for contacting us. Clicking the Flickr Connect button will normally show a popup which asks you to connect to your Flickr account. It sounds like this popup is being blocked by your browser. It looks like you’re running Firefox, and there are some instructions for enabling popups in Firefox here. If you continue to have a problem getting the popup to show, shoot us an email to support [at] ribbet.com and we’ll do our best to help you sort it out one-on-one.

• #3288 Reply
      Marjorie Roswell

I have a lot of windows open. I think the issue is that the popup isn’t set to have focus if it’s already open. so all the clicks in the world don’t make it appear if it’s behind another window

• #3290 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Marjorie, It sounds like that is what’s happened. On the plus side, you only have to connect to Flickr once. If you’re a registered user, your connection will be remembered next time you use Ribbet. So once you’ve found the popup and connected, there should be no need to ever find it again.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Flickr save? Just spinning gears
Your information: