deleting or cutting one photo from a collage

Home Forums Questions & Answers deleting or cutting one photo from a collage

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      portia

I’m making a collage using Ribbet and once I add photos to the collage or even just upload them to my photo basket I can’t seem to figure out how to delete or remove just one photo? The only option that seems to be available is “clear all”. How do I delete just on photo?

• #1510 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Portia, To delete individual files from your Ribbet library, head to the Library Tab and then Get from Computer sub-tab. To the bottom right of each image is a button with a cog icon. Click this to delete any single photo. For further instructions, see our help topics on deleting photos.

• #2749 Reply
      Sue

Hi, I’m still unclear on how to remove a single photo from a collage? When I drag the photo off of the collage I see a red circle with an X but I can’t click on it and drag the photo simultaneously, and it doesn’t appear when I right click on the photo. I’m on a Mac, not sure if that’s part of the problem.

• #2751 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Sue, To remove a single photo from a collage it’s necessary to either replace it with another photo, or drag it onto another cell. You currently can’t simply clear a cell. A workaround to achieve this is to select a collage layout with more cells, drag it onto one of the last cells and then change the layout back, effectively clearing the cell.

• #3835 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Update: You can now clear a cell by clicking the “Clear Cell” button on the new Collage Cell Properties dialog.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: deleting or cutting one photo from a collage
Your information: