bug – problem with @ symbol signing in

Home Forums Questions & Answers bug – problem with @ symbol signing in

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Julie

Help! I can’t sign in because it wont let me use the @ symbol on the sign in page. I can obviously use it here! Ironically, I remember having this exact same problem when I used picnik! Please fix asap so I can sign in again!

• #774 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Julie, Sorry you’re having a problem!

When you login you need to use your username and not your email address. When you signed up you would have created a username: if you tried to use your email address as your username, Ribbet wouldn’t have let you typed the @ symbol at that stage, and so if for example you tried to sign up as julie@hotmail.com you would have been signed up as juliehotmail.com

If you can’t figure out your username you can use the “forgot your username or password” link when signing in. If you still have trouble send us a quick note here and we’ll help you out personally.

• #995 Reply
      sue saunders

ive tried 3 times to sign in and it hasnt sent the email to yahoo why please
      Sue

• #997 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Sue, I’ve just emailed you through your login details personally. If you don’t receive this email, please shoot us an email to support [at] ribbet [dot] com and you should get the reply we send. Thanks and sorry for the trouble!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: bug – problem with @ symbol signing in
Your information: