Advanced Blend Modes let you put Stickers, Text or other images on top of your original photo with some level of transparency. Doing this is also called “layering”. Here’s how it works:
1. Add a Sticker, a snippet of Text, or a layered image (using the Photo Basket) to your photo.
2. Click on that object to show the ‘Photo Properties’ box.
3. Click on the Advanced Blend Modes drop down box.
4. Select one of the ten different modes to get a live preview of what it looks like.
5. Pick the one that looks the best, and then customize it with the Fade bar and color picker.
Your image and object will blend together to create a unique compound image. This feature is perfect for adding texture and watermarks to your photo.