Reply To: burning, cloning, dodging

Home Forums Questions & Answers burning, cloning, dodging Reply To: burning, cloning, dodging

Ribbet
Keymaster

Hi Serina,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear about your experience!

I wanted to let you know 2 things:

– Firstly, you can still use the old version of Ribbet. It’s now available as a program, which can be downloaded from ribbet.com/download. It’s identical to the previous (Flash) version, has all the same functionality including Clone and will continue to work indefinitely into the future. Once installed it will add a Ribbet icon to your Windows desktop / Mac icon dock – you can launch Ribbet from that (no need to return to our website). You can also sign into it with your existing Ribbet account.  

– I also wanted to let you know that we’re working incredibly hard on our new online version: to simplify its layout, fix all the bugs and performance issues and add in all the features including Frames, Stickers and Pro tools like Clone. I think over the next few weeks you’ll notice a huge difference as we release these fixes. You can track our progress here.

By the way the undo icon is to the top right of your image in the new online version.

If you have any further questions or feedback, please let us know.

– Ben