"View All" Photos closes Desktop App

Home Forums Help Fix a problem "View All" Photos closes Desktop App

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Lynn Gleason

Just downloaded app on a new Win 10 computer.
      When I click “view all” photos on the start page the program shuts down. No error message.

• #23264 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lynn,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry for the inconvenience – this is an issue that we’re aware of that seems to randomly affect a small group of users. We have isolated the issue and are going to release a new version very soon. When ready, the app will automatically update. In the meantime it’s possible to work around the problem by using our Flash version at https://ribbet.com/app. We expect the new program version to be available within about a fortnight.

Sorry again for any inconvenience caused and if you have any further issues or questions, please let us know.

– Regards, The Ribbet Team

• #23426 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lynn,

We have just released an updated version to attempt to resolve the crash. It’s available from ribbet.com/download. Does it fix the issue for you?

• #23427 Reply
      Lynn Gleason

No.
      I downloaded and tried to open all images, and the program closed.
      I restarted my computer and tried again, and the same thing happened.

• #23429 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lynn,

I’m very sorry to hear that, I really thought we had resolved this one. We’re working on a solution. The difficulty is that we haven’t been able to reproduce it on our end – it’s only affecting a very small set of users and we’re trying to figure out what is causing it.

• #23445 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lynn,

This issue has again been resolved (v1.7.0). If you continue to have any problems, please let us know!

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23264 in "View All" Photos closes Desktop App
Your information:

Cancel