Tilt Shift

Home Forums Feature Requests Tilt Shift

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      AlexArtist

If you have instagram you know what title shift is, its that effect that blurs the edges of your photo to make miniature looking effects/ camera focus effects. Its becoming increasingly popular and i think Ribbet should get that effect its really simple and everyone gawks at it!

• #965 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi AlexArtist, Thanks for your feedback. Try Effects > Fancy Focus, I believe it is very similar if not identical to Tilt Shift. Let us know if it’s not quite right and we’ll see what’s possible to match it.

• #1255 Reply
      AlexArtist

No its not, it has a focal shape to it and tilt shift does not deal with circular blurring it uses more rectangular customizable shapes, unless you want to spice up the fancy focus with a tilt shift sub feature. Again utilize the one in instagram and try to make it as close as possible to it.

• #1282 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi AlexArtist,

Tilt Shift on Instagram offers radial and linear focal adjustment. I’ve just had a play with it and our Fancy Focus does seem very close to their radial option. If you see a difference please let me know exactly what it is.

For their linear focus, you can achieve the same thing by going into our Advanced Tab > Pro Editor > Pixlr Pro and then selecting Tilt Shift from the Filter menu. Then save back to Ribbet by clicking File > Save. Again if this doesn’t seem right please do let me know, but I hope that’s helpful for you.

• #3358 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi AlexArtist, Just to update you we have now included a linear tilt-shift effect 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #965 in Tilt Shift
Your information:

Cancel