Text box size (as opposed to text size)

Home Forums Questions & Answers Text box size (as opposed to text size)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kimberly Sumner

Hi team, wondering if you can help me with increasing the text box size on the vertical axis (ie expanding the box that text goes in vertically, as opposed to when I expand on the circles the text box expands horizontally).

Does this make sense? Cheers, Kimberly

• #3852 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kimberly, Thanks for contacting us. That makes complete sense! You can put Enters directly into the text in order to change the height of the text box. You simply click the text, and then edit it up the top left of the screen, hitting the Enter key on your keyboard where you would like the line breaks.

If that doesn’t do what you’re after then please let us know!

• #3893 Reply
      Kimberly Sumner

THANK YOU!! Great help 🙂

• #6772 Reply
      Brian

Hey Ribbet,

I’m having the same issue, and I figured out that I could use Enter to split lines vertically, but I want to play around with different font choices, so I won’t know where the line breaks should go until after I decide on a font, size, and style. There isn’t any way to just increase the vertical size of the box to accomplish that?

• #6776 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Brian,

Thanks for contacting us! Unfortunately this is currently a limitation of the Ribbet text tool. There isn’t a way to size the paragraph and have the text automatically line-break. This is definitely something we’ll consider for a future version. At this stage you’ll have to manually line-break (and then re-line-break when you choose a new font).

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6776 in Text box size (as opposed to text size)
Your information:

Cancel