Tablet and/or Phone App

Home Forums Feature Requests Tablet and/or Phone App

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Katie

Are you planning on developing a tablet or phone app version of ribbet any time soon? I am such a huge fan of this site but I am always on the go. I apologize if you have already addressed this but I have not found that anywhere in my attempts to look for an answer. A tablet and phone app would be life savers for me! Thanks for your amazing site!
      Sincerely,
      Katie

• #2198 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Katie, We are planning on developing a tablet and phone app, however at this stage have no definite timing as to when this will become available. Would you be looking for a complete Ribbet suite available on the phone, or would you be looking to perform basic editing tasks on the go? Thanks for your feedback.

• #2757 Reply
      Katie

A basic AND a deluxe version would be ideal. Most of the time I would just want basic edits- honestly that would be more of the touch-up features. A deluxe version would be great, but I feel like it would run very slowly, especially on my phone. And if it ran slowly, I wouldn’t be likely to use it. But since you probably can’t do both at first, the basic version would be great. As long as it came with the touch-up features. A lot of apps can crop your photos and do black and white filters. What makes ribbet so amazing to me is that I can eliminate wrinkles, shine, and pimples on pictures of myself and my girlfriends. That would be the basic version I would want, that would also differentiate it from everything else out there, focusing on what makes ribbet so great (in my opinion). Hope this helps!

• #2769 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

That really does help. Thank you so much Katie for this feedback, it’s invaluable to us and we will 100% take this on.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2769 in Tablet and/or Phone App
Your information:

Cancel