Select Cropping

Home Forums Feature Requests Select Cropping

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      The Rattle Remix Line

There should be a tool, similar to the lasso effect, where you can selectively crop. Say I want to crop something out specifically or do a circle crop. My only option now is to do a square cropping.

• #3702 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi The Rattle Remix Line, Thanks for your feedback. Although you can’t currently crop in any other shape than a rectangle, there are other ways to achieve some of the effects you’ve mentioned.

– To create a circle crop: try the Frames tab > Rounded Edges and increase Corner Radius to the maximum setting.

– To crop something specific out of your photo: try the Doodle effect (towards the end of the Effects tab). From here you can paint over areas of your photo. You can select a color from your image by clicking the color selector and then clicking your image.

– Lastly, there are some more advanced selection tools such as Lasso within the Pro tab > Pro Editor > Pixlr Editor.

• #3716 Reply
      The Rattle Remix Line

Thanks so much for the help! I appreciate the fast reply. I featured Ribbet in my blog last week. I said all good things of course :0) heres the link incase you’ve got some time to take a look http://www.therattleremixline.wordpress.com and its the Say Cheese post.

• #3719 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Thanks for featuring us on your blog and in such an excellent article! You’ll be pleased to know that in an upcoming Ribbet version we’re partnering with Zazzle to let you create custom photo merchandise directly from your Ribbet library.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3702 in Select Cropping
Your information:

Cancel