Ribbet Pro Editor Problem

Home Forums Questions & Answers Ribbet Pro Editor Problem

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      DjZaNIX

Hello, im using the text option on the Ribbet Pixler Pro option and its not letting me move my text or make my text any bigger, this is a major glitch and its very annoying.

• #3865 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi DjZaNIX, Thanks for contacting us. To move text in the Pixlr Pro editor, if you’re on the Text tool you need to first click the text so that the dialog appears, and you can then move it around by dragging it. To make it bigger you need to adjust the text size in the dropdown on that dialog.

You can use fonts from your computer using the regular Ribbet Text tab by clicking the Load My Fonts button at the end of this tab. This will let you resize and move your text more intuitively.

Please let us know if that doesn’t help or if we can be of any further assistance.

• #3866 Reply
      DjZaNIX

Well the thing is I am a daily Ribbet user, and i’m no stranger to the tools and how to use them, the problem is literally it wont let me move the text no matter what.

• #3868 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi DjZaNIX, OK sorry I didn’t realize that!

I think in that case the issue is that Adobe Flash has entered a funny state. I suggest saving your work, closing down your web browser completely and then reloading your work from History. This will restart Flash and should resolve the issue.

It’s worth noting that the Pro Editor tools are run by Pixlr, who have no affiliation with Ribbet and so fixing specific issues within these tools is outside of our control.

• #3869 Reply
      DjZaNIX

Thanks for the suggestion! that just might work, because I ran a cleaner program just before I noticed the flash based glitches! this will definitely fix my problem thanks for your time and help!

• #3883 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi DjZaNIX, Just to update you on this issue, we have now reproduced the issue (in Pixlr Express) with both text and stickers, and are awaiting a fix from Pixlr. We will keep you updated.

• #3991 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

This issue has now been resolved. Thanks for your patience!

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3865 in Ribbet Pro Editor Problem
Your information:

Cancel