Ribbet is great, the best!

Home Forums Questions & Answers Ribbet is great, the best!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Brian Lacouvee

I would like to write that I have done extensive research into finding the perfect image editor to help my website provide good SEO Images. Your work with Ribbet is great! I have said a nice word about you to our friends at WOT and added in Twitter and Facebook. Would you like us to tell Google + how great your are?
      Look forward to a long relationship even after we start paying for premium. Too bad a few more Image Optimization Bloggers where not aware of your work, it gets overlooked to less quality software.
      Continued success!

• #5900 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Brian, Thanks so much for your kind words and your support in spreading the word about our editor! It would be fantastic if you told Google+ about us. Thanks again and really appreciate your support!

• #5907 Reply
      Brian Lacouvee

Sorry I have looked and could not find your Google +
      – On another note: I use LastPass to remember passwords, however your site does not allow LastPass to populate the username and password area, is there a security feature on your site that does this or is it just the design? Many sites, even my bank, ha! allow LastPass to do it’s thing.

Would you rather I rewrite this to a new post?

• #5909 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Brian, We actually hadn’t really set up our Google+ page properly until now (we’ve been more focused on Facebook and Twitter). You can find us at https://plus.google.com/+Ribbet/.

Continuing with this post is fine. I’m not sure why LastPass doesn’t support Ribbet, but it’s probably because Ribbet’s Adobe Flash based, and perhaps LastPass only supports HTML passwords.

• #5923 Reply
      Tanya

I totally agree — I LOVE Ribbet! I own Adobe Elements 12 but I do very little with it — Ribbet continues to supply me with everything I need to edit portraits and creative work. I hope Ribbet is here to stay!

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5923 in Ribbet is great, the best!
Your information:

Cancel