Ribbet freezes everytime I upload a photo after my first main upload

Home Forums Help Fix a problem Ribbet freezes everytime I upload a photo after my first main upload

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I upload my first photo and I can edit it but if I upload another photo to make a collage or whatever Ribbet freezes. I have tried for two days now

• #9902 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi John,

Thanks for reaching out to us and sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue!

It seems that there is an issue with the latest version of Edge and Internet Explorer that was recently updated by Windows Update. We are looking into the issue, but in the meantime you can continue to edit without this freezing issue by downloading and using Google’s free Chrome browser instead.

I will update this forum thread once I have further news and hopefully a fix.

• #9908 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi John,

Our engineers have now released a fix for this issue. There should now be no problem with Ribbet freezing on Edge or Internet Explorer.

If you continue to experience any issues whatsoever, please let us know!

• #24512 Reply
      Jo McGovern

I have been trying to upload a picture for 2 days now for my father’s Celebration of Life and it try’s to upload and then just goes blank!
      PLEASE HELP!

Thank you!
      Jo

• #24515 Reply
        Ribbet
        Keymaster

Hi Jo,

Our support team will reach out to you through email.

Sincerely,
        – Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9902 in Ribbet freezes everytime I upload a photo after my first main upload
Your information:

Cancel