Problem Uploading Photos to Ribbet

Home Forums Questions & Answers Problem Uploading Photos to Ribbet

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jay Black

I’ve never experienced this before but, after signing in to Ribbet this evening, I was able to select a few photos to upload but when I clicked okay the first photo began to upload for about two seconds before my computer froze (I use a Mac so I see the rainbow wheel of death). Activity Monitor informs me that Safari is unresponsive. I waited about 3 minutes before force quitting the browser and trying again. I tried several more times with the same result. I even emptied all of my history, etc. from my account before trying the last time. My browser’s preferences are set to accommodate 50MB of disk space storage which should be plenty.

Why can’t I upload? Thanks in advance.

• #1329 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Jay, It sounds like Adobe Flash has got itself into a funny state. Could you please try rebooting your Mac? If you still have a problem try updating flash, and if that doesn’t fix the issue contact us here and we’ll help you sort it out.

• #1330 Reply
      Jay Black

Hi there, Ribbet! Thanks for the prompt response. 🙂

I’ll do as you suggest as soon as I finish watching a video currently playing and will let you know if the problem persists. If it doesn’t, thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1329 in Problem Uploading Photos to Ribbet
Your information:

Cancel