Picture Upload

Home Forums Questions & Answers Picture Upload

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Astanias

Hi there !I used to make Pictures in a online world in 4000 to 3000 pixels .
      i never had problems to upload them to ribbet and work them over.
      Did something change there?Because today it told me i can not upload it cause it is to big.

• #9636 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Astanias,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You should be able to load a 4000×3000 pixel image. There is a maximum supported upload size of 16 megapixels, however 4000×3000 falls within the allowed size.

One thing you can try: navigate to the Library > Get from Computer tab and try the Basic Uploader link (beneath the red Upload Photos button). This may work for you. If not, could you please email us an example image to support [at] ribbet.com so that we can investigate further?

Thanks!

• #9649 Reply
      Astanias

Hello back,

I dont know why it did not let me upload that one day and always gave me that message with the size
      but now it seems to work normal again 🙂
      thank god i really like to work with ribbet 🙂

• #11448 Reply
      Lismary

Hi!!!! I have been using this program for many years and I love it. However, he does not let me upload several photos to make a collage. I do not want to leave this program, please help.

• #11476 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lismary!

You should be able to upload multiple images when making a collage as long as you are signed into a Ribbet account (can be a free account or Premium account). If you are signed in you will see “Hi Username!” on the top right toolbar. If not you will need to sign in. Then when uploading images hold down the Command or Control key on your keyboard to select multiple files.

Let us know if you have any other questions or problems!

Regards – The Ribbet Team

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #9636 in Picture Upload
Your information:

Cancel