picture fail to dowload

Home Forums Questions & Answers picture fail to dowload

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      cathy shivers

My pictures from google will not download to edit. Ive tried everything please help.

• #13039 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Cathy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue. It seems to be working fine from here. Do you have any anti-virus or ad-blocking software that could be interfering? If so, could you please try adding *.ribbet.com as an exception to that software’s settings?

If you still have a problem, could you please try exiting your web browser completely and then relaunching Ribbet. You could also try a different browser, such as Safari.

Let us know if you have any further problems.

Regards – The Ribbet Team

• #13041 Reply
      Tess

Hi,

I started using Ribbet, as an alternative to PicMonkey. However, PicMonkey had an option where you could completely change the canvas color of your picture. I want to change my picture to completely white, how would I do this in PicMonkey? I tried doing Effect–> Tint–> Change color, but that only changes the background color so I would see still aspects and details of the original photo. But what I want to do is change my picture to completely white. Is there a way to do this?

• #13043 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Tess,

Yes there are a couple of ways to achieve this:

1. You can start with a Blank Canvas from the Start tab. This doesn’t change an existing photo to white but lets you start from scratch with a white photo.

2. If already on a photo, you can use the Effects tab > Sketch tool (towards the end of the list but you can search for it at the top of the list) to paint a flat color over your entire photo. Note that you can increase the brush size really large to make this a fast job.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards – The Ribbet Team

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #13043 in picture fail to dowload
Your information:

Cancel