Photo resizing

Home Forums Questions & Answers Photo resizing

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jessi Jenness

Good afternoon,
      I am hoping that my minor issue can get some answers. – I use Ribbet for all my photo needs, but there is only one issue that I have come up against using ribbet.
      When I try to upload to blog site, it consistently says that my photos are not the right size if I do editing, but when I try to upload my original photo, without loading it up to ribbet, its the right size. Through a little research, I discovered that ribbet automatically resizes photos. Is there a way that I can still upload my photos for editing, and not have the site resize them?
      I appreciate the feedback, Thank you.

• #13955 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Jessi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

After uploading an image to Ribbet, if you click Undo once, it will restore the image to its full dimensions (up to a maximum of 16 megapixels). The reason it downsizes by default it is to speed up editing, however you may find that everything still works efficiently at the larger size.

You can also change your Image Quality setting to Archival (by clicking Hi Username! on the top right toolbar and then adjusting this setting). This does the exact same thing, but means you don’t have to click Undo every time.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards – The Ribbet Team

• #24092 Reply
      Jan

When I upload a photo to a collage, it snips off the left and right sides of the photo. How can I resize to show everyone in a photo in a collage?

• #24095 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Jan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Currently you can achieve this by dragging the border between cells until all of the photo is showing. It unfortunately isn’t possible to zoom out to include the entire photo in any other way – the system does this on purpose to fill the cells. However, in the future we may change this to allow the Size slider (in the right bar) to let you do this.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

– Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #24095 in Photo resizing
Your information:

Cancel