Photo loses some edits when reopened from history

Home Forums Questions & Answers Photo loses some edits when reopened from history

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kristy

When I reopen a photo in my library I have already edited, some of the edits (not all) are no longer applied to my photo. It seems like most of the edits that disappear are from the basic edits tab, like exposure and rotation. Am I doing something wrong or is there some sort of error on your end?

Thanks for your help in resolving this issue with me!

• #771 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kristy, Sorry that you’re having a problem. When you load from history, all edits should be loaded (including everything from the basic tab). I doubt you’re doing anything wrong, but it is possible it’s specific to your browser/flash version. Would you mind contacting us here and sending us through an example from your history (just describe which photo is problematic), noting what’s missing when loaded. We’ll look into it and get back to you.

Also, in the meantime, if you have another browser on your computer, such as Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox or Internet Explorer it would definitely be worth seeing if you have the problem using that other browser. You may find it just works perfectly.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Reply #771 in Photo loses some edits when reopened from history
Your information:

Cancel