Old Editor

Home Forums Questions & Answers Old Editor

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Sue

Hi,
      you used to be able to switch to ‘Old Editor’ at the bottom of the home page…seems to have disappeared ?
      Really do not like the ‘new’ version..how can I access the Old Editor again ?
      Sue .

• #18531 Reply
      Annie

Same as Sue, I preferred the old editor. Can we still access it?

• #18535 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Sue and Annie,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

You can access our old editor at ribbet.com/cls.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards – The Ribbet Team

• #18539 Reply
      Annie

Thank you!

Is it accessible for a limited time only?

• #18540 Reply
      Annie

Actually, it’s the Pixlr editor that I’m really using. I don’t find the same options your the new Ribbet Fly editor. Otherwise, the new version doesn’t bother me. Is there a way to access the Pixlr editor with the new version of Ribbet?

Thanks!

• #18546 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Annie,

Pixlr are unfortunately retiring their Pixlr Express editor and as their API (which Ribbet has always relied on to integrate with them) is broken and won’t be fixed, we are no longer able to include them in our Pro Editor tool.

We will however be adding lots of new Pixlr-like overlays and borders to the main Ribbet editor. This is coming really soon and is looking awesome! Are there any particular effects that you’d like to see us implement?

• #18788 Reply
      Kim Plechaty

The Pixlr option was GREAT! So many features I used on a daily basis. For example Ribbet still doesn’ t keep the photo size fixed when you add a border to it like the Pixlr did. ( If I size a picture for 8×10 and add a border I need the picture to STAY 8×10 in size. Ribbet merely adds the border size on to the picture so now your picture is actually bigger than intended and when its printed the border is cut off due to the added frame.) Also there were several overlays I used such as the light leaks. I hope some of these features can be brought back or adopted by Ribbet

• #18791 Reply
        Ribbet
        Keymaster

Hi Kim! I just replied to your other post. With the borders maintaining their aspect ratio, which frames in particular would you like to see work in this way? We’ve added in light leaks and other similar overlays. Let us know any feedback you have so we can work on making things perfect.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #18791 in Old Editor
Your information:

Cancel