Layering Eraser

Home Forums Feature Requests Layering Eraser

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      SixtinBars

It is all the same as the current layering effect…but more. For the more inquisitive. in depth, and completely vain photo editor, layers are SUPER important, like in my case I love to put false pupils on my eyes and other fun fake things from other pictures, but what if i dont want the WHOLE picture, what if i only want Some of it, then i would need an eraser right? So please add in an eraser option in the layering! and make it have a soft/hardness control so that are overlays blend more realistically. Thanks!

• #656 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi SixtinBars, We absolutely agree with you and the eraser tool is coming ASAP in early 2013. I think it is the most awaited of our “coming soon” features and is at the top of our priority list.

• #658 Reply
      SixtinBars

THANK YOU!!!! I love you guys, you’re giving PicMonkey a serious run for there ridiculous money!

• #723 Reply
      koldun

Will you also consider a new tab for our own layer to add in the picture? Like to change a face in a photo. Any chance for that in the future?
      Thanks.

• #727 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Koldun, Yes the ability to do this is coming soon. You can already add layers using the photo basket but the eraser tool (coming soon) will allow you to delete parts of the layer.

• #728 Reply
      koldun

Thanks for the info. However, the eraser tool (that coming soon!!!) will make the difference in this matter.
      Regards!

• #984 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Update: You can now use the Eraser Tool to delete areas from a layer.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #723 in Layering Eraser
Your information:

Cancel