Is the free premium permanent?

Home Forums Questions & Answers Is the free premium permanent?

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Steve

Hey I’ve just signed up today and was wondering if the free premium means that the accounts who have signed up in time for it will have it permanently? Or is it simply free for everyone until it requires a payment, then for example I would have to pay for premium or would I still have it?

Thanks!

• #591 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Steve, The free premium isn’t permanent, it only lasts for a limited time. After this point your premium account will revert to a regular registered account and it will be necessary to pay a small and very reasonable sum for the premium service.

• #626 Reply
      littabitts

Hello friends at Ribbet,

Will I lose all my free pictures I have made?
      I love Ribbet it’s so easy to use & feels like the old Google picnic.com.

Some sites are hosting sites for all stored photos like Photobucket & others.

Please let me know? I could of sworn I saw something about giving your photos a title or
      I could lose them! :-/

Thank you,
      littabitts

• #638 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi littabitts, You will not lose any of your free photos, regardless of if you give them a title or not. In the future when we start charging for Ribbet Premium, it may be that non-premium members are limited in how many photos they can store, but this is yet to be decided and we will communicate any such change with you well in advance.

• #702 Reply
      Kristina Martinez

Why dont once a year you guys make it free for a limited time and also Ribbet is exactly the same thing as picnik just a different name so are the accounts on picnik still open ?

• #718 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kristina, Thanks, that’s definitely an interesting suggestion and we’ll consider it. We’re also considering holding contests to give away free premium memberships.

Although we are very similar to Picnik, we’re a completely different company and the old Picnik accounts won’t work on Ribbet. You can read more about us here.

• #1401 Reply
      schorrg7500

What if as an option to get premium features instead of buying a subsription constantly, all the “premium” features cost an online kind of “ribbit money” of sorts that we can use to permanently buy indivisual features seperately. And we can pay for the money OR we can earn some by advertising for you, liking on facebook and twitter,and more!

• #1407 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi schorrg7500, Thanks very much for sharing these suggestions. We will definitely consider this sort of approach, particularly the idea of allowing you to earn a premium membership in ways that aren’t monetary, such as promoting us.

• #1436 Reply
      Anna Hawkin

Are all our photos safe on Ribbet. Will they be published anywhere?

• #1441 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Anna, Yes your photos are very safe on Ribbet and will never be published anywhere (see our privacy policy). In fact the security of your photos and private information has been our number one priority in establishing Ribbet’s hardware and software infrastructure. Our site is very secure with 256-bit SSL encryption of sensitive data. We use one of the most highly regarded web hosts in the industry (Liquid Web) who are renowned for their safety record, and all our systems are constantly virus checked and firewalled.

• #1446 Reply
      DaDou

hi ribbet
      I want to thank you very much for this wonderful site
      love it <3
      but please don't make us pay to use it 🙁 !
      because really I can't pay for editor ..
      or leave premium free for who already have it !
      what's u're point of view ?

• #1449 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi DaDou, Thanks for your feedback! We understand that not everyone can afford to pay for photo editing, and we’ll do our best to provide an option for you when the time comes to pay. Don’t worry yet, there’s still more free Ribbet Premium time ahead in the meantime 🙂

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1449 in Is the free premium permanent?
Your information:

Cancel