iPhone/iPad app

Home Forums Questions & Answers iPhone/iPad app

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      Molly

I just stumbled across an old post on these forums where you mentioned that you were looking to develop an iPad app. How’s this coming along? Is this still something you’re working on? Your website is the only resource I use for photo editing on the computer & I’d love to see an iOS version. Thank you.

• #7375 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Update 29th Dec 2016: Ribbet for iPad is now available for download from the App Store. iPhone and Android versions will follow in 2017.

Hi Molly,

Thanks for contacting us. I can confirm that we are developing an iPad app and plan to release an initial version of it early next year. We’ll also be developing an iPhone app later next year, as well as continuing to include more and more functionality in the iPad app.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• #7376 Reply
      Molly

Thank you for the prompt response, I look forward to trying the apps out next year.

• #7691 Reply
      Samantha

Any news on am app? We’ve been patiently waiting for yeeeeears!!!

• #7696 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Samantha,

Actually yes we do have some news. The plan is that within the next couple of months we will be releasing a closed beta version for iPhone and iPad for those Ribbet users who are interested in trying out an early version of the app and providing feedback on it. If you’re interested in being one of those first users please let us know and we’ll add your email to our beta testing list.

Thanks!

• #7765 Reply
      Laura Jones

I would like to be part of the beta testing for the Ipad! Thank you!

• #7769 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Laura,

Fantastic, you can apply to become a beta tester here.

Let us know if we can assist in any other way!

• #7770 Reply
      Dimple

I would like to be a beta tester for ipad . I am premium member and would love to have ribbet on my tablet. Is there anyway I can download the app?

• #7772 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Dimple,

Thanks for contacting us. I can confirm that you’re on our iPad Beta Testing list. You can expect an invitation email with instructions on how to download the app some time in the next week.

• #7773 Reply
      Dimple

Thank you very much.

• #7778 Reply
      Dimple

Hello i recieve my invitation for ipad testflight and downloaded the app but it wont let me open it until i get the code to redeem to use the app I keep sending my apple ID to recieve the code to but inever recieve the code yet. The app wont open ,1958pls help

• #7780 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Dimple,

When you click the Start Testing button in the email from TestFlight, there should be 3 steps displayed and the 3rd step should include the redemption code.

Are you able to find it?

• #7959 Reply
      Mana Pet

Hi,can I get iPad beta testing too?

• #7961 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Mana! Yes, you can sign up to become a beta tester here and we will try to include you in the next round of testing. Thanks!

• #8045 Reply
      Niki

I would love to be a beta tester for the iphone app as well! I had an email a LONG time ago but I didn’t see it until months later. Is the app out yet or is it still as beta? Also does it have all the features that the website has?

• #8048 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Niki! You can absolutely still become an iPhone tester here. The app is still under development (although it’s close and the iPad app should be launching soon, followed by iPhone a few weeks later).

The functionality will eventually match the website, but to start with we’re including core functionality such as Basic Edits, some Effects, Touch-Up tools, Frames and Pro tools. We’ll then add Collage in a version shortly after as well as Stickers, Text, and more effects etc.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

• #8395 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Ribbet for iPad is now available for download from the App Store! We hope that you love it, and please let us know if you have any suggestions or issues.

Viewing 16 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7769 in iPhone/iPad app
Your information:

Cancel