How to fill the basket with several pics selected on Google Photos album?

Home Forums Help Fix a problem How to fill the basket with several pics selected on Google Photos album?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rinus Alewijnse

It’s perfect that I can show my albums on Google Photos perfectly, but I can’t select several to fill the basket fro creating a collage.
      Is this not possible yet?

• #23529 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Rinus,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I believe that you’re using our program version for Windows/Mac. In order to add several images from Google Photos to your collage, you need to select “Google Photos” in the Photo Basket dropdown (at the very bottom of the editor) and then drag them into your collage one by one.

Alternatively, if you click the 1st icon along the top right of your image, it will “Auto-fill” the collage, using the first images in the basket.

I hope that helps, but if you have any further questions, please let us know!

– Regards, The Ribbet Team

• #23533 Reply
      Rinus Alewijnse

Found and thank you very much for the fast response.

I am using the Windows-version indeed, but I opened Google Photos in the startwindow and not in the Photobasket because I did not click on the triangle, but just on Upload – expecting this was given the opportunity to select in the Google windows already opened.
      Best.

• #23535 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Rinus,

Fantastic and any time!

I see what you mean – if you need any further help, please just let us know.

– Regards, The Ribbet Team

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23535 in How to fill the basket with several pics selected on Google Photos album?
Your information:

Cancel