Grid Guidelines and Canvas Color

Home Forums Questions & Answers Grid Guidelines and Canvas Color

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Tyler

Hi There,

Love Ribbet! I have a couple questions please:

1. Is there any way to have pixel gridlines especially with a transparent background? Basically when I create a transparent background and then want to add images over the top I need to be able to see the borders of the transparent background as a guide to know where to place the images? Does that make sense?

2. Is it possible to make the canvas around the transparent background image a solid color so we can see the “box” where we are placing images? It’s kind of for the same purpose, so I can see where my images need to be within a transparent background.

Keep up the great app!

• #5890 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Tyler, Thanks for the feedback! In answer to your questions, currently there aren’t pixel gridlines and the background is fixed to the same checkerboard pattern as the canvas. What you’re suggesting would make placing images on a transparent canvas a lot easier and this is something we will implement in a future Ribbet version.

• #5891 Reply
      Tyler

That is awesome news! Gridlines we could choose between pixels, inches, etc + the ability to make the surrounding canvas a specific color would be extremely helpful and a huge time saver.

You guys are knocking it out of the park with this thing!

Another request would be the ability to just make straight lines with the ability to adjust width, height, color, angles, etc.

Thanks for the fast reply!

• #5898 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Thanks Tyler for these excellent suggestions. These are all features we will include in the future.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5891 in Grid Guidelines and Canvas Color
Your information:

Cancel