french font

Home Forums Feature Requests french font

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Eleonore

Hello, I will speak for all your french futur members all around de world, can we have more french fonts with accent éèê etc ? the font “la belle aurore” is very pretty 😉
      I hope french font “hand writing” and other types to.
      Thank you 🙂

• #272 Reply
      Abegail Merced aka Abbigirl

I think that is an awesome idea. I’m Puerto Rican and spanish is my second language. It would be great if when creating something special for my hispanic friends and family members if I could use proper spanish fonts. Such as the ~ over the letter n (known as the enye) and accent marks. I’ve always gotten by, by using this mark ~ in lieu of an n with the mark over it. The double ll is easy just hit one l twice and the ch letter in our language can also be substituted by writing an h after a c like you would in the english language. However the second n in our alphabet has that cute little squiggly line over it making it a little harder to substitute. So if you could provide us with the ~ over the n and accent marks I’d be forever grateful. The entire hispanic community would be forever grateful. And that’s a whole lot of gratitude! LOL Thank you Ribbet, for coming into my life and rescuing me after being abandoned by you know who. I’ve already edited my first pic.

• #274 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

These are excellent suggestions and we will look at adding more French and Spanish fonts in a future version.

For right now you can use the “Global” font (first font in the list) to write any special characters with accents etc. You can either type these using your foreign language keyboard, or you can copy/paste the special characters.

• #543 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi All, good news! You can now add fonts from your own computer using our “Pro Editor” tool. Go to the Advanced Tab and choose Pro Editor, then select “Pixlr Editor”. This will open up Pixlr’s Photoshop-like editor where you can add fonts from your own computer. When you save, you will be back in Ribbet! where you can continue editing. Enjoy 🙂

• #979 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Update: You can now use fonts from your computer. Simply click “Load My Fonts” at the bottom of the Ribbet font list to use any font installed on your computer. That means you can download any font from websites like dafont.com and 1001freefonts.com and then use them in your Ribbet creations.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #543 in french font
Your information:

Cancel