Home Forums Questions & Answers fonts

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      kitty

u should have more fonts like pic monkey

• #3182 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kitty, Thanks for your feedback 🙂 We will be at adding more fonts in an upcoming Ribbet version.

• #3240 Reply
      kitty

an when is that new verison coming up i like bilbo swash caps and scripture pro an Sacramento on pic monkey but i dont want to use it cause i love ribbet from day one

• #3253 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kitty, The new version will be coming out within the next 2 weeks and will definitely include the 3 fonts you mentioned. I’ll let you know once it’s live 🙂

• #3301 Reply
      kitty

is it possible to have a collage with two box and each photo is facing together like

• #3303 Reply
      kitty

when doin a collage why cant we edit a box by its self

• #3362 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kitty, The new version with the fonts you mentioned is now live. In answer to your other questions, the ability to edit a single box within a collage is coming in a future Ribbet version.

• #3397 Reply
      kitty

an the new verison will be in the next two weeks i guess

• #3398 Reply
      kitty

ohhhhh like light paint on pixlr i think u should have it cause u hate to wedsite and it does look fun and its also kinda complied and i dont want to go on the website just to do that…

• #3399 Reply
      kitty

also i like beep in default and devine in default also i like artfunkle piper fei kim jinx in creative in pixlr.com

• #3400 Reply
      kitty

u should have more bohek like pixlr

• #3435 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kitty, Unfortunately I don’t have a date for you when the new version with editing a single box within a collage will be live. It is currently under development and I’ll keep you updated when it goes live. It unfortunately may not be for a couple of months, but you can edit photos individually and add them to the collage from your History by changing the dropdown from Get from Computer to History when building a collage.

Some of the Bokeh-style textures from Pixlr will make their way into Ribbet in the future. In the meantime you can enter Pixlr editing from the Pro tab under Pro Editor. I will also update you when we have more textures and effects like the ones you’ve mentioned.

• #3454 Reply
      kitty

do u guys have the disney font like

• #3480 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kitty, Unfortunately we don’t, but you can download any font you like to your computer, install it and then load it into Ribbet by clicking “Load My Fonts” at the end of the Text tab. Be sure to restart your browser after installing new fonts to make sure they appear in Ribbet’s list.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3362 in fonts
Your information:

Cancel