Educator Discount

Home Forums Questions & Answers Educator Discount

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Burke

Do you offer an educator discount for the premium upgrade? I use Ribbet regularly to create photo collages of programming events in my high school library.

• #6971 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Mary, Thanks for contacting us! We are currently seriously considering offering an educational discount to schools, students and teachers. We will announce the details of this once we have finalized our decision, and I will update this thread with the details.

In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions!

• #7181 Reply
      Mary Burke

Following up regarding the educator discount – have you made a decision yet? Please consider offering a teacher educational discount – many teachers pay for your services and are not reimbursed by the school district. Thank you.

• #7183 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Mary, Thanks for following up and sorry I didn’t update this thread sooner.

We do now have an educator discount for teachers. Please email us at support [at] ribbet.com and attach a copy of your teacher ID (or similar evidence that you’re a teacher). We will reply with an educator discount code.

Thanks!

• #7194 Reply
      Mary Burke

I sent an email to support [at] ribbet.com on June 30 requesting the teacher discount and attached my teacher ID. I sent it from my school email (vs the email account associated with my Ribbet account). I’ve not yet received a reply. Not sure how to proceed – thanks.

• #7202 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Mary,

We did receive your email but it looks like you didn’t receive our reply. We’ve just forwarded it to the new email address you entered. Let us know if you don’t receive it!

• #7208 Reply
      Mary Burke

Got the info – thank you!

• #7212 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Very glad to hear it! Thanks for letting us know.

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #7181 in Educator Discount
Your information:

Cancel