Editing Page

Home Forums Questions & Answers Editing Page

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Nicci

What’s wrong with the editing page? This intro page works just fine but when I click on the editing button I’m getting a blank screen. This has been going on for several hours. Thanks. I love your site.

• #6170 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Nicci, Thanks for contacting us and sorry that you’re experiencing this issue! Could you please try closing down your web browser completely and then re-launching Ribbet? This restarts Adobe Flash (which Ribbet runs on) and should resolve odd issues such as blank screens. Let us know if you continue to have an issue and we’ll help you to sort it out!

• #7252 Reply
      Sagitta

I have the same problem. Closing down and re-launching doesn’t work. Ik have the newest Adope FP and removed Ribbet from the website storage settings panel, but still see a blank editor page. Now what…? (I thought I had this problem before, I just can’t remember the solution.)

• #7259 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Sagitta,

Sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue! I can see that you’re running Firefox under Linux. Although our support for Linux is limited, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling Flash. Also check that you’re running the latest version of Firefox.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance! If you need further help on this issue please contact us here so that we can help you out one-on-one.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6170 in Editing Page
Your information:

Cancel