Edit photo once it is saved

Home Forums Questions & Answers Edit photo once it is saved

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      KIM

I need to edit a few photos in a collage I made after I saved it. How do I do this?
      It seems to not let me edit the photo, like to crop out.

• #6029 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi KIM, Thanks for contacting us! To edit a collage once saved, first (if you haven’t still got it opened) open up the collage from the Library > History tab. Next click the Undo button (up the top right) until you’re back in Collage mode. From here you can reposition and replace photos within the collage. Let us know if you have any further questions!

• #6065 Reply
      Peyton Kevin Jones

I need to erase part of a text that has been previously saved to a picture and then add another text box to the exact same spot

• #6068 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Peyton, Thanks for contacting us! To erase text from an existing image, you can use the Pro tab > Clone tool, to clone a nearby area of the picture over the text. First click the area you want to copy from, and then paint over the text.

Alternatively, if the text is on a flat colored background, you can use the Effects tab > Doodle tool (towards the end of the tab) to paint directly over the text. You can “pick” the color from your photo by first clicking the color selector, and then clicking on your image.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #6029 in Edit photo once it is saved
Your information:

Cancel