Commercial Use?

Home Forums Questions & Answers Commercial Use?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Allison

Am I allowed to use Ribbet for commercial purposes? Thank you.

• #3422 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Allison, Thanks for contacting us. This is a common question that we are asked. The answer is as follows:

For any items created for commercial purposes (any use for the purpose of making a profit), almost everything is fine but there are some limitations:
      – Some fonts require a small payment for commercial use (click the little human icon next to the Add / Delete buttons on the Text tab for a link to the font designer’s website to check on this).
      – The stickers and the frames with sticker elements (such as the flower frame) may require the purchase of one or more stock images. If you would like to make use of these commercially, please contact us here, let us know specifically which stickers you want to use and we’ll forward you a link for the stock images required.

Everything else within Ribbet can be used for commercial purposes without limitation.

• #3457 Reply
      Allison

Thanks for replying with such great information! Would you happen to know off the top of your head which fonts wouldn’t need a small payment for commercial use?

• #3479 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Allison, The majority of fonts are free or donationware (normally around $10-$20 recommended donation). Unfortunately I couldn’t tell you off the top of my head which are free, but if you Google a font (e.g. amatic small caps font) then normally one of the first results will tell you if it’s allowed for free commercial use, or otherwise the price. Hope that helps.

• #3481 Reply
      Allison

Ok – thanks! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #3422 in Commercial Use?
Your information:

Cancel