Collage sizing blocks

Home Forums Questions & Answers Collage sizing blocks

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Kathy

I want to size blocks inside the collage and have no idea how to go about doing this. Thanks.

• #17189 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for reaching out to us! You can resize the cells within a collage by dragging the border between them. You should notice the mouse cursor changes to indicate when you can drag. You can also insert images between cells by dragging them in the middle of 2 cells (you’ll see a blue rectangle appear when this is possible).

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards – The Ribbet Team

• #17215 Reply
      Kathy

I was hoping to size them to 2 inches across, but don’t see a way to get a correct measurement. I have no trouble resizing the borders and space in between, my problem is occurring because I don’t see a way to know the measurements of the blocks.

• #17219 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

There is one way to achieve this: first you can constrain your collage to the size you’re printing at. For example if printing at 4×6″ you could select this size from the dropdown on the left (when creating your collage). Then if you have 2 columns you’ll know each will be exactly 2″ wide when printed. If you have 4 columns you’ll know each will be exactly 1″ wide.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• #17224 Reply
      Kathy

Thanks so much for your help.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #17219 in Collage sizing blocks
Your information:

Cancel