Collage Background Color

Home Forums Questions & Answers Collage Background Color

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lisa

Hi, My collage is complete however, I need to change the background color. I have been playing around with it forever trying to figure this out. I dont want to have to re-create the entire collage but I can’t find any other way to go back to the main screen where you start a collage and change the background color. Can you please help?? Thank you so much.

• #1288 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lisa, you can keep clicking the Undo button (which you can find up the top right of the screen) until you return to Collage mode. Even after you save the collage and exit Ribbet, as long as you’re a registered user, you can open up the collage from your History (on the Library tab) and Undo your way back into Collage mode, where you can change the background color, swap out pictures etc.

• #1297 Reply
      Lisa

Thanks for the info. I was hoping there was another way to do this because when we do it this way, we loose our finished design undoing everything and then have to start over.

• #1314 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Lisa, There are other ways to try to change the background color but no simple way. Another way you can try is using the Doodle Tool (towards the end of Effects) to paint on the new color. You can hold down the Shift key to constrain mouse movement to straight lines. This isn’t a simple approach though and will take a long time with a large collage.

Another technique is to go to Advanced > Pro Editor > Pixlr Editor and use the Paint Bucket icon to fill the new color (you can pick the color by double clicking the color picker towards the bottom left of the toolbar). This doesn’t always work perfectly though (for this purpose). After you’re done click File > Save to save back to Ribbet.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #1314 in Collage Background Color
Your information:

Cancel