can I rearrange?

Home Forums Questions & Answers can I rearrange?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Agnes

I created a shape collage with about 60 pictures. Many of the pictures are obscured and many others are clearly visible several times over. Can I rearrange the photos myself? Thanks!

• #23571 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Agnes,

Thanks for your message!

Unfortunately at this stage you can’t manually rearrange the images in a shape collage. What you can do is to click the Shuffle icon (the first icon in the set along the top right of the photo) to do a random rearrangement. You can keep clicking this until you are happy.

The other thing you can do is reduce the number of photos in the collage to the exact number of images you’re using. This can be done using the “Number of Photos” slider in the left options bar. So if you make it 60, there shouldn’t be any duplication.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,
      – Ben

• #23573 Reply
      Agnes

Thanks for the tip. Next question: I only have the shuffle option while originally creating the collage. If I save it and then go back into it, the shuffle option is missing. What am I doing wrong?

• #23576 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Agnes,

When you open a Shape Collage from the PHOTOS > History tab, to get back into the collage-builder mode (where you have the option to shuffle), you simply have to “Undo” (the icon is to the top right of your image) until the option appears.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

– Ben

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #23571 in can I rearrange?
Your information:

Cancel