Adding frames

Home Forums Questions & Answers Adding frames

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Kim Plechaty

Hi.. How can I add a frame to a photo and print it without the frame being cropped out? I always crop my pictures first to match a 4×6 dimension. Then once I add a frame, the size of the photo is increased and I can’t print it without the frame part being cut off. The frame adds to the size of the whole picture making it cut off when printed. I would appreciate suggestions on how to add a frame AND get it to print with out being cropped out. Is there a way to add a frame yet keep it to the original dimensions I have specified?

• #2607 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kim, Unfortunately as you’ve said, the frames do change the size of the photo and this is a limitation of how Ribbet currently works. The only way to ensure there won’t be any further cropping when printing is to re-crop your picture to 4×6 again after adding the frame. My only other suggestion would be to allow for a wide frame in order to take into account the fact that you will be re-cropping the image after framing it.

• #2714 Reply
      Kirasun

How can I change the size of pictures within a collage? I’d like to zoom in on some, but not on others. Currently I am only able to move the picture up/down and side to side, but can’t figure out how to adjust it to the size I want it within the collage. Any help? Thanks!

• #2722 Reply
      Ribbet
      Keymaster

Hi Kirasun, Unfortunately zooming in on images within collages isn’t currently possible. The only way to work around this is to crop your images first and re-save them. You can then build your collage directly from these edited photos by selecting “History” from the photo basket when building your collage. Sorry for the inconvenience and zooming in on images is a feature we will introduce in a future Ribbet version.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #2607 in Adding frames
Your information:

Cancel