Home Forums Questions & Answers Pixelating

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Ribbet Ribbet 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

  • Author
  • #14109 Reply


    I would like to pixilate ( I think the correct term) a photo in other words enlarge the pixels and then slowly bring it back. Sort of a who am I type of effect.

  • #14119 Reply

    Hi Tom,

    Thanks for reaching out to us!

    You can pixelate a photo using Ribbet by heading to the Effects tab and searching the list for the word “Pixelate”. You can erase areas of the pixelation and adjust its intensity.

    Let us know if you have any other questions!

    Regards – The Ribbet Team

Reply To: Pixelating
Your information: